Baby Massage Instructors train Mothers, Fathers, Grandparents and other family members massage techniques to use on their newborn/children. The Baby Massage Instructor educates parents and family members about the importance of touch. They demonstrate proper techniques, define and explain why touch is important, explain how to use techniques to recognize and relieve common newborn digestive, sleep, and mood disorders. The Certified Baby Massage Instructor does not massage babies but rather provides education to the family that they may understand the importance of healthy nurturing touch and utilize massage and touch in their family.
- Attend Instructors Workshop
- Complete required reading
- Submit documentation of training sessions
- Submit journal requirements
- Submit completed certification materials within one year of entering program
- After completing all of the above requirements the participant will receive their certification.
You must be a member to enter a Certification Program